A temperature chamber capable of long dwell times and wide temperature ranges (-55 to 500 °C) for Electro/Stress Migration, Time Dependent Dielectric Breakdown, and Hot Carrier / Vt Stability Tests.
These chambers can be designed with card cages, card-slots, and access doors to simplify connecting DUT boards and driver boards with ATE test setups. Equipped with a programmable, touch-screen controller, the chambers deliver 1.0°C accuracy.
- High capacity testing, up to 60 load boards or hundreds of DUTs
- Change DUTs without removing driver boards and test connections
- Connect driver boards easily with slotted pull-off door
- Reduce condensation with dry air purge
- Maintain uniform air flow regardless of how many boards in chamber
- Communicate remotely - IEEE, RS232, Ethernet