The Sigma Systems Cryogenically Cooled M-10 Thermal Chamber provides an optimal test environment that can be configured as required.
• Wide Temperature Range: -100°C to 200°C (options: -185°C to 500°C) with typical transition rates of 25°C per minute or greater
• Industry’s smallest footprint for given interior workspace
• Basic System includes one Aperture or Notch and Controller - Configurable with many options
• Thermal shock in a single chamber and MIL-STD testing
• High air flow promotes fast cycling and low gradients
• Touch Screen Programmable Controller; supports Remote Capable Communications